Need an upgrade?

ramalama8

Level 2 Member
Hey, so I'm a consultant-turned-fulltime MS-er that no longer travels a ton and still have some leftover upgrades from achieving top-tier status with an airline with their HQ in the DFW area. (I don't want to mention the name of the airline because what I'm looking for isn't exactly within their rules.) I have 7 of these upgrades that can be applied to any fare on any flight and I'm hoping to sell them. They expire real soon (end of Feb), so if you've got a trip on this particular airline and want an upgrade for only a few hundred bucks, let me know. I could also trade but it would need to be a pretty stellar deal.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, so I'm a consultant-turned-fulltime MS-er that no longer travels a ton and still have some leftover upgrades from achieving top-tier status with an airline with their HQ in the DFW area. (I don't want to mention the name of the airline because what I'm looking for isn't exactly within their rules.) I have 7 of these upgrades that can be applied to any fare on any flight and I'm hoping to sell them. They expire real soon (end of Feb), so if you've got a trip on this particular airline and want an upgrade for only a few hundred bucks, let me know. I could also trade but it would need to be a pretty stellar deal.
If these items cannot be sold within the terms of the program or traded on a public forum I don't think it is appropriate to sign up to sell them here.