Massive fight on a plane

smittytabb

Staff member
If you google "massive flight on a plane" saverocity comes up as #5 on the page. Not sure this is something we want to have link to the forum. Not sure I understand the point of this thread since it is not even current news. We need to break links.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
If you google "massive flight on a plane" saverocity comes up as #5 on the page. Not sure this is something we want to have link to the forum. Not sure I understand the point of this thread since it is not even current news. We need to break links.
Actually links out are fine in level 1 we just need to be conscious of them when discussing more topical subjects in level 2.

However, the link has really little value here. Remember folks- that email yesterday was to say:

Don't worry about posting filler to keep your stats up- stats don't matter.

al613

I just thought its just an interesting/unusual event. Feel free to delete if you think that Google will bring here people looking for fights on planes :)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I just thought its just an interesting/unusual event. Feel free to delete if you think that Google will bring here people looking for fights on planes :)
All good. We just do have some things that pipe in here, because if it goes to a product it came be seen in analytics on their end.. This is fine.

Though, to avoid the appearance of it seeming filler-like then maybe adding some thoughts/ comments rather than just the link would help (speaking genrally to others now)

Darlene

Level 2 Member
Last year 2 people I was traveling with fought on a plane. They obviously don't pay attention to the news because I seemed to be the only one concerned that this is a no-no. Thankfully I was able to get them to simmer down and not have to rent a car from Chicago home. The 2 hour ride from Philly was painful enough.