Marriott Rewards’ Flash Perks Offers for Thursday 20 August

T

Trevor

Marriott Rewards Flash Perks

Right on the tail of yesterday’s post asking if Marriott Rewards was the red headed stepchild of hotel points and elite seekers, reader TJ mentioned IHG’s point’s breaks nights, which brought to mind Marriott Rewards’ new Flash Perks program

Magic of Miles broke this story last month, but I guess I missed it until now. Marriott Rewards launched a 12-week promotion called Flash Perks on 17 July. The program is in its first few weeks caught my eye, with 50% discounts on award redemptions at the JW Marriott Hong Kong, and the Marriott Circular Quay. Both hotels are category 8′s that regularly go for 40k Marriott Rewards points. I’ve had the chance to stay at both, and would highly recommend them.

You can check out the main Flash Perks landing page, although it won’t show the latest deals until 12 noon CT. Because of my day job, I’m writing this the night before so I don’t have access to the deals, but wanted to give folks the sooner an early heads up.

I’ll update this post Thursday evening with what the Flash Perks are for this week.

Continue reading...

smittytabb

Staff member
Got on just a little after noon and the NFL packages all sold out. It was a really good deal too! Wish there were more.