Liquidating Target eGift Cards

Weezl

Level 2 Member
I've been to giftcardgranny and also Googled this but found no answer:

I have an eGift Card from Target that I want to liquidate. None of the online businesses that buy gift cards will take an eGift Card from Target, they only want plastic cards. Any ideas appreciated.

Joseph

Level 2 Member
I haven't tried it myself, but this is what I found:
Convert eGCs to MobileGCs, and then MobileGCs can be used in store
Code:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1251883/

Weezl

Level 2 Member
I found a gift card seller that bought my Target eGC at 88.5%; I was happy with that, check's in the mail. It's now 87.5%, funny how some of these go up and down so fast...

Jackalope

FWIW, you can trade a Target egift cart at 96.6% for a CVS egift card at https://cvs.cardcash.com

I have health insurance that basically requires going to CVS for Rx's so this is a good trade for me. CVS is going to take over the Pharmacy department at Target, probably by the beginning of 2016, so it looks like they are giving a favorable exchange rate on the card.

labboypro

Chief Factotum
FWIW, you can trade a Target egift cart at 96.6% for a CVS egift card at {break your links, please}
If you have real cash, just buy the CVS cards directly from 3rd party vendors. Raise is usually about 11-12% off, and CP is currently 14% off. Better than converting 6-7% discounted TGT to CVS at 96.6%.

philip66

Go on line and purchase an ebay gift card at target using your target egift card. It will be emailed to you shortly at no charge. Then go through a portal to ebay and buy a target physical card from a seller like giftcardmall. They usually charge $2.99 shipping for physical cards, but the portal and ebay bucks can outweigh this. Or, wait until they occasionally have them on sale at ebay. Anyway, you will recoup most your money or make a small profit.
This option also allows you to swap your target gift card for anything else (like 5% discounted gas cards on ebay today).
The deal can get sweeter with a little imagination!

treetopunknown

Level 2 Member
This option also allows you to swap your target gift card for anything else (like 5% discounted gas cards on ebay today).
The deal can get sweeter with a little imagination!
This could be helpful besause we have lots of random Target gift cards from returns or presents. I could pool them together and get something a little more useful for the family.

Umashankar

Level 2 Member
Buy ebay gift card or gift cards that use for regular purchase through target.com.

I do remember saveya takes egift card.

Talk to Target customer service to your nearest store to see they could transfer your egift balance to physical gift card.