Kroger $5 off 2 VGC or MCGC's

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
Sign in, sort by general coupons, go to the 2nd page.

Save $5.00
Save $5.00
When you buy TWO (2) or more Mastercard or Visa Gift Cards t...more

exp 11/15/2014

Save $5.00
When you buy TWO (2) or more Mastercard or Visa Gift Cards totaling $50 or more.

More Information
While supplies last. No rain checks. Limit one coupon per transaction per day. Subject to availability. Activation fee will apply. See gift card for details, terms and conditions. The Visa® Gift Card is issued by U.S. Bank N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The MasterCard® Gift Card is issued by U.S. Bank N.A., pursuant to a license from MasterCard® International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Product and offer may not be available in all states.

Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item

TeamZissou

Level 2 Member
Just loaded onto my card, thanks for the heads up.

Have you used this yet? Just wondering if the $5 discount is instant or if it spits out a "Save $5 on your next trip" sort of Catalina coupon. I guess I'll find out for myself in a couple hours :)

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I'm hoping instant. I'm going to buy some tonight so I'll report back on-

1. Catalina vs. instant
2. Is this limited to 1 coupon/day/KPC member or can we scale

Wogi

Level 2 Member
went tonight-
bought 2*500 after loading coupon and $5 came off
did another 2*500 right away no coupon
going in the morning again <24hrs will report back

tkky

Level 2 Member
I tried it today - scanned my card. No $5 off. Cancelled the transaction, went to service desk and got $5. I was okay with it, but obviously not scalable.

R.R.

Level 2 Member
Yay! It worked. Now, I just have until the November 15th expiration to decide whether I want to take advantage of this $5 off again.

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I'm thinking about opening 5 Kroger Plus card accounts tomorrow.
5 accounts x 1,000/card = 5,000 bonus category spend/day between tomorrow and Nov 16.
Savings of $25/day x 12 days = $300 savings.
60k spend at grocery stores total on OBC and USB FlexPerks.
its wierd I dont see the coupon in my krogers app anymore......
once you load it the coupon will no longer be available

TeamZissou

Level 2 Member
Wouldn't you also have to register the 5 new accounts online to take advantage? Nice idea, just thinking about the logistics behind it. Is an e-mail address all that's necessary for online registration?

madage

Level 2 Member
Wouldn't you also have to register the 5 new accounts online to take advantage? Nice idea, just thinking about the logistics behind it. Is an e-mail address all that's necessary for online registration?
Unique email address and phone number. You do not need a physical card.

phantasmic

Level 2 Member
Just used coupon today with instant $5 off. I just remembered I have another kroger card/number so will register that and try both tomorrow.

R.R.

Level 2 Member
Yes, it's showing up on my account online at QFC.com as being "redeemed." It's no longer "active," and I can't seem to find it in the available coupons to re-add it again. I haven't tried using it again in-store.

cmind

Level 2 Member
Yes, it's showing up on my account online at QFC.com as being "redeemed." It's no longer "active," and I can't seem to find it in the available coupons to re-add it again. I haven't tried using it again in-store.
I tried today, and could not use it again.