Kmart - get a $10 coupon wyb $100 in Mastercard gift cards 8/3-8/16/14

KristyRPh

I bought a $200 Mastercard GC ($6.95 fee) and received a $10 off $10 coupon on your next shopping order coupon, it's good thru 8/16/14. I was trying to use up some Sears gift cards to buy the Mastercard GC and the register wouldn't allow it even though I was able to just a couple weeks ago, so not sure if this is new or the cashier just didn't hit the right button to allow it???? I will have to test again. You also receive a 30 cent off per gallon Speedway coupon good for up to 15 gallons and I am able to use 3 of these at a time when filling up. These Mastercards come with a pin enclosed and I have used them to buy MO at a local grocery store, have not loaded Kate with them though.

Hutch

Level 2 Member
Been since last year that I haven't been able to buy GC at kmart w/ sears GC. I believe those are the MCs that you have to use the "change payment" when unloading at wmt. Wonder if we can use the $10 off to buy GC at kmart

Jaime

Level 2 Member
Ugh Kmart...never like shopping there, but I guess I could use it online. You can load these to AFT.

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
ShopYourWay has $5 (surprise points) off $20 Kmart purchase thru 13 Aug.

10 off 10 is better, but if what you wanted was $30 anyway this would probably get it for $15 all in. $20 worth of stuff for $5 would be worth a try, but kinda doubtful. Dunno if surprise point offers are targeted, or for everyone.