It’s Chase Sapphire Preferred Week! (Sponsored by the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard)

NickPFD

Mmmm.... yeah....
Staff member
It’s hard to believe, but there are a lot of people out there who still don’t appreciate the greatness of the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. As a famous blogger once said to me,

Something something something First Friday.

But no more! This week, I’m only going to write about the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. Why? Because it’s it’s the greatest thing ever as this graphic proves:

See that? It’s got a green arrow pointing at it, and green arrows only point at awesome things.

I was hoping that Chase would come through with some sponsorship money, but they ignored my emails and phone calls for a while. Then when I finally got a hold of some actual human beings, they pretended that they had never heard of my blog. What a bunch of jerks!

Fortunately, the good folks who run the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard came through. Sure, I’ve had some creative differences with Barclaycard in the past but we’re all willing to let bygones be bygones.

So let’s get CSP week started! Feel free to share your favorite CSP memories below.

The post It’s Chase Sapphire Preferred Week! (Sponsored by the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard) appeared first on Personal Finance Digest.

Continue reading...