How to view Pending Transactions on CNB Crystal card

italdesign

Level 2 Member
The City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite card is one of only two cards with annual fee that I keep (the other being Amex Hilton Aspire), the authorized users airline credit being the sweet spot. It has a reputation of requiring high net worth to get, but my friend was able to get it with below $100k income and very limited assets.

Unfortunately, the CNB website to manage the card is a bit… primitive. For example, there’s no link to the rewards – that’s a separate website with a separate login (I’m pretty sure?). But my biggest gripe has been that it doesn’t show pending transactions. Or so I thought.

Today, I needed to view pending transactions again. I decided to google to settle this matter once and for all. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across a Flyertalk post that suggested it is possible. Indeed, it is! Here’s how to see it: in the transaction list, on the top right corner, fill out the “Review Authorizations” form.

You will then see a new page with pending transactions:

Hat tip: FT member yugi

Am I the only one who didn’t know this until now?

The post How to view Pending Transactions on CNB Crystal card appeared first on Points Adventure.

Continue reading...