HOT DEAL: Get in on this while you still can!

NickPFD

Mmmm.... yeah....
Staff member
HUGE opportunity here, folks. But given the recent news about Citi I think it’s best to speak about this in code so that we won’t kill the deal. Here you go:

1. You need to buy a certain something from a certain place. You know what I’m talking about.
  2. Jupiter needs to be aligned with Mercury, if you catch my drift.
  3. Make sure the “turbo boost” is activated.
  4. Don’t forget to use the credit card from you-know-where. (Hint: it’s the one with “Bank” in its name.)
  5. If you redeem the points at [EDIT: deleted], you can cash out for 2 cents per point.
  6. Remember: the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
I think most of you should be able to piece that together.

The post HOT DEAL: Get in on this while you still can! appeared first on Personal Finance Digest.

Continue reading...

Risk

Level 2 Member
HUGE opportunity here, folks. But given the recent news about Citi I think it’s best to speak about this in code so that we won’t kill the deal. Here you go:
2. Jupiter needs to be aligned with Mercury, if you catch my drift.
I think most of you should be able to piece that together.
I've got a critical piece of the puzzle: this is about a collision of two black holes.
Code:
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35524440

bayguy

Level 2 Member
Mind has become numb from all the bad news around(Serve/BB/Citi shutdowns etc). Can any kind soul, PM with what is being talked about? I don't need circles and arrows but a glossary to all the code words :)