GUEST POST: It’s the Thousand Mile Secrets super awesome super expensive Amazon holiday...

NickPFD

Mmmm.... yeah....
Staff member
Editor’s note: Today’s special guest blogger is my good friend Cyrus, who runs the Thousand Mile Secrets blog. Cyrus is eager to share his wealth of knowledge with his friends and family… and with you! Please note that this post contains numerous affiliate links which, when clicked, will enrich the author substantially.

Hi everybody! For those of you who don’t remember me from my last post, I run the Thousand Mile Secrets blog where I’m a big-time blogger… though not as big as my cousin Daraius! Today I’m going to share with you some cool Amazon items for those special people in your life. It’s time to take generosity to the next level! Here are some gifts you’ll want to add to your list:

Michael Jackson Signed Fender Telecaster Guitar: Brian Kelly, a close personal friend of mine who by the way runs The Points Guy, gave me one of these last year and I love it! It’s got Michael Jackson’s signature on it! Talk about a “Thriller”! It costs an even $50,000 which is no problem for those of you with the Platinum Card® from American Express.

Classic Grey Sevruga Caviar: I always eat a whole bunch of this stuff whenever I stay at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme. It’s the Lay’s potato chips of caviar–you can’t eat just one! It’s slightly expensive at a little over six thousand dollars per can, BUT it comes with free shipping from Amazon Prime! Try Amazon Prime today! And be sure to wash down your caviar with a 12-pack of really expensive blackcurrant juice.

A box of 500 $50 American Gold Eagle coins: Everybody else is investing in gold–don’t be left behind! The price on this box has been slashed from $916,819.16 to $733,455.32. That means that you’ll save over $183K with just this one single purchase! Wow!

The Athenian Decadrachm (Numismatic Notes and Monographs): I travel to the Maldives (pronounced just the way it looks: “mall-dives”) almost every week. Whether I’m sunning on the beach or enjoying my overwater bungalow I like to curl up with a nice book–the classier, the better! Check out the description on this one:

This book represents a huge advance on the previous study of the material, Chester Starr’s Athenian coinage, 480-449 B.C. (Oxford, 1970). Fischer Bossert has collected more than three times as many specimens as were known to Starr, and has provided a full account of the known forgeries drawn from the photo-files of major dealers, scholars and Museums. This is an indispensable work for all interested in the coinage and history 5th-century Athens. In addition, its judicious discussion of the history of the forgery of these remarkable coins will make this volume a handbook for all serious collectors of ancient Greek coinage.

WOW!!!! At $10,000 this book is somewhat expensive… but the knowledge you’ll gain is priceless!

Nike Air Yeezy sneakers: Trust me on this one: you should never skimp when it comes to footwear! This special pair of shoes costs over seven thousand dollars but all I can say is: Totally. Worth. It. Especially if you’re a man with size 11.5 (US) feet.

Tuscan Dairy Whole Vitamin D Milk: I like to wear a three dog moon shirt while I drink this stuff.

That’s all I have! Thanks for reading! What are YOU buying this year?

The post GUEST POST: It’s the Thousand Mile Secrets super awesome super expensive Amazon holiday shopping guide! appeared first on Personal Finance Digest.

Continue reading...