Green Dot Prepaid Cards No Fees

hellas67ea

Level 2 Member
Rite Aid has an ad for green dot reloadable prepaid cards for sale with no purchase fee.
It is valid from sunday 8/9 to 9/30.

aegt

Level 2 Member
This has been going on for years. They use to let you buy via CC not anymore

Bret Bourgeois

Level 2 Member
No, you have to register. I bought one on Monday and after I paid I was asked if it was a debit card. I told them no. The cashier told me that the store went cash or debit only. So the register was not hard coded. I have bought over 40,000 over the past couple of months and there are 2 ladies who I have grown fond of. Since I don't want to mess up my relationship for future use. I asked if I needed to pay with another card. Of course she said no. It was a good run.

Skywardbd

Level 2 Member
Rite Aid has an ad for green dot reloadable prepaid cards for sale with no purchase fee.
It is valid from sunday 8/9 to 9/30.
The cash registers in our neck of the NC woods are now effectively hard coded. Though the cash registers will still ring up a GD card with a credit card, the GD card can no longer be activated at the store. We found this out the hard way. It was a very time-consuming hassle to get the RA manager to manually process a general merchandise credit refund to our credit card, as they had already charged our credit card for the GD, then discovered that they could not activate it, and could not refund the green dot purchase to our credit card. (This was only discovered when I checked our receipt immediately after purchase and saw the "not activated " note at the bottom.)
Oh well, it sure was a great gig while it lasted!

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
bought over 40,000 over the past couple of months
They let you keep registering new cards (~80)?

(you're supposed to get one, later receive a permanent card with your name on it, then reload it over and over, not like anyone on here would use that strategy LOL)

Tanglong

How do you register so many without giving them all the info. I don't want permanent cards. Just use them like a Visa card since the cost is 2.95 and Ccs sells them to me. I heard people could get the pin but now sure how.