Gift Card Bulk Selling Update

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member

Way back in January, I wrote about the benefits of being a registered gift card bulk seller. At the time of writing, I was in some tier with Cardpool that offered a small bump in rates compared to the bulk and I was assessed a 5% electronic gift card redemption fee. Following that, in February when they bumped me to the highest tier they offered, it was a 2% electronic gift card redemption fee. Unfortunately, I don’t have a screenshot displaying the 2% differences, you’ll have to take my word on it.

Below, you can see that Cardpool now buys my physical cards at the same rates as the digital ones.

Here’s the same thing for a Cardpool user that doesn’t have the bulk rates like me:

I asked them about getting rid of the electronic gift card redemption fee, and they agreed! Unfortunately, it was after I spent 6 hours laboring through gift cards of picking, packing, labeling, and the entire process. Those gift cards that I mailed, could have been redeemed online. Either way, it’s exciting to have another avenue to sell gift cards electronically without a fee.

Continue reading...