Fred Meyer/Kroger $10 off several Gift Cards

AlaskanTraveler

Level 2 Member
Was looking through the coupon area of my Fred Meyer rewards account. Saw coupons for $10 off when you buy 2 or more Nike, TGIF, JCPenny, and Bass Pro.

Offer says this:

Save $10.00 on JC Penney when you buy TWO (2) JC Penney Gift Cards.
Product and offer may not be available in all states.

Exp 06/20/2015
Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

Not sure if that means only one time use or one time per trip to the register. Anyone have any experience? Was also hoping to leverage this with Fuel rewards. Currently 2x rewards on weekends, fri, sat, sun. There is also mention of 4x fuel rewards on gift cards. couldnt confirm that you would get 4x points on these purchases. Would be pretty awesome if you could get this multiple times. Nike is a small money maker.

AlaskanTraveler

Level 2 Member
Update on this. The coupons were only usable one time, but I was able to buy Bass Pro and JC Penney in $15 Amounts. So I bout $30 of gift cards for $20. of both JC Penny and Bass Pro. at 33% discount. Got the 4x fuel rewards too. If you had multiple rewards accounts this could really be leveraged pretty well. Also I did not receive fuel rewards points for a $100 fixed amt visa debt gift card.