Five Manufacture Spending Things I’m Grateful For

tmount

Administrator
It’s quiet Sunday, so I figured that I’d share the top 5 things I’m grateful for, as I Manufacture Spending as a Weekend Warrior.

Without further ado, perhaps even a little Dave Letterman style, the Top 5 MS things I’m thankful for:

5. A working Kate (Kiosk At The Entry) at Walmart

4. Chase Ink 5x

3. Competent cashiers (though few and far between)

2. $500 Visa Gift Cards (VGC) for $3.95

1. Being able to load $2500 to a Redbird in a single visit to Target (thanks to Leigh)

So, all that said, What things are you grateful for, with respect to Manufactured Spending?

Continue reading...

cavil

Level 2 Member
  1. Grateful that Ink 2x at gas stations with $500s is even better than 5x at OM with $200s---both monetarily and time-wise.
  2. The laissez-faire Safeway clerks who'll still sell me an RL with cc.
  3. This forum and its contributors. Thank you.

sriki

Level 2 Member
  1. Grateful that Ink 2x at gas stations with $500s is even better than 5x at OM with $200s---both monetarily and time-wise.
  2. The laissez-faire Safeway clerks who'll still sell me an RL with cc.
  3. This forum and its contributors. Thank you.
Reasons I hate you:
- you could get RIs with CC

Reasons I like you:
- that Bradman profile pic

konorth

Level 2 Member
1. Disposable debit cards
2. Grocery bonus on several cards
3. 3x at gas stations on Citi/BOFA
4. MO's
5. Always hopeful someday I'll meet a Kate at a WM near me, but in the meantime thankful I don't have to go to WM :)

cavil

Level 2 Member
Reasons I hate you:
- you could get RIs with CC

Reasons I like you:
- that Bradman profile pic
Sriki:
Perhaps you will hate me less when I note that the laissez-faire clerks are disappearing like the poor rhinos in Africa.;)

And major kudos to you as the very first person to identify the Bradman picture!

cdancer20

Level 2 Member
Grocery stores that allow me to buy PayPowers and Reloadits on CC. (Becoming increasingly difficult).
A plethora of WGs and 7-11s where I can grab an OV while making an extended drive to/from work.
WMs that don't hold me to the under $3k limit. (Only a couple.)
Billpays at WMs.
Oh yea and #1 that most people don't have - Walmarts that have free MOs!