EVA Hello Kitty Flight

see

Level 2 Member
I'm trying to find award space on the EVA Air Hello Kitty Flight from IAH-TPE for 1 person in April 2016. I was hoping to use United miles, but when I go to the United website, I can't even find that flight. Any suggestions on where I should go to look/how I can book the flight with United miles? I also have 100k UR, 100k Amex MR, and 60k TYP.

TheBOSman

Staff member
EVA advance business award space, even for one person, has become very difficult to get more than a few weeks in advance.

It is showing on the United website on April 7, 14, 18, and 23 for at least one award seat in economy class. Nothing in business yet, and nothing on the close-in dates at all, so waiting on business to open up might not be a good idea. You might have better luck booking one of the flights onward from TPE on a Hello Kitty plane (disclaimer: I have flown Hello Kitty plane TPE-ICN).

see

Level 2 Member
Thanks! Is the best way to look for space to just click through each date on the United website or is there another way you would suggest?

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
I booked an AA off peak award to Sapporo, and then continued via EVA. I found out at the check in counter that most of Japan's secondary cities all have Hello Kitty flights. Mine was. I thought it was just the livery, was not aware of all the Hello Kitty paraphernalia inside. So I would also suggest as above and look at regional flights that have a regular schedule for Hello Kitty.

I did not see anything in the booking that suggested Hello Kitty. But UA and Aeroplan both showed the space if you know what flight you're looking for.