Easily amused, Ad's

Haley

I am not a robot
Love this one: Marry a Rich Woman!
Also the Better Underwear one.

I have ad tracking turned off, by the way.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Mine are pretty good - ATT for international travel, which I am doing soon... a winter jacket which I down have as it is in storage as I haven't moved yet... a house for sale nearby.. handy too..

smittytabb

Staff member
Love this one: Marry a Rich Woman!
Also the Better Underwear one.

I have ad tracking turned off, by the way.
Sadly, I am getting political ads on mine with sound, the same ads I don't want to watch on TV, especially with the barrage of robocalls too. Glad this will be over in a week!

Jack

Keep Calm and Carry On
Thanks for the free cheesecake. I've been getting Marry a Rich Woman, Russian Dating Site, and Women Will Pay You To Date Them.

Haley

I am not a robot
I just got "concealed carry, choose your holster"
Be very very afraid, lol.

Also "Anastasia is online now"

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Anyone get the cure insomnia ad with a guy sitting down wearing a weird headband with electrodes? That was what I got at 3:00 AM.

Hmm, might have to look into that one.

smittytabb

Staff member
Anyone get the cure insomnia ad with a guy sitting down wearing a weird headband with electrodes? That was what I got at 3:00 AM.

Hmm, might have to look into that one.
No but it might be because of when you are online! I am now haunted by @Matt's Kenmore range. Not only is it here, it follows me everywhere to FB, yahoo mail...

Haley

I am not a robot
image.jpg image.jpg
If you use key words that make them think you are a gay male you get better ads. I used to mess around with facebook to see what words trigger specific ads.

No but it might be because of when you are online! I am now haunted by @Matt's Kenmore range. Not only is it here, it follows me everywhere to FB, yahoo mail...
Me too.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I actually changed around the ads today as part of the 'customer enhancement' I got rid of my old platform, which brings a tear to my eye, but the videos and flash loads were too damn annoying.

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
I actually changed around the ads today as part of the 'customer enhancement' I got rid of my old platform, which brings a tear to my eye, but the videos and flash loads were too damn annoying.
Thank you!

I kept wondering where those sounds were coming from!!! I usually have like 20+ tabs open in Chrome LOL