Earn a $10 Serve Account credit

wasabirobot

Level 2 Member
I got this email today and I thought I'd share in case others were targeted and missed the message. No idea if it will work if you didn't get the email but could be worth a try:

Earn a $10 Serve Account credit after you put at least $150 into your Reserve between January 9th and March 31st. For example, that's just 6 automatic transfers of at least $25 each. It's an easy way to put away at least $150!

*To receive the $10 credit from American Express Serve® you must add $150 or more to your Serve Reserve Account between January 9, 2015 and March 31, 2015 and have a balance of at least $150 in your Serve Reserve Account on March 31, 2015. Limit one (1) $10 credit per American Express Serve Account. Subaccount holders are not eligible to earn a credit. Statement credit will be posted to your American Express Serve Account within thirty (30) days of your satisfying the above requirements. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer(s). Offer valid only for the primary recipient of this email and shall be void if transferred or forwarded.

dboston1

Level 2 Member
This is definitely targeted. Others got a $20 offer and still others received an email advertising the Reserve account but no offer included.

loves2fly

Gold Member
I got the $10 offer in 4/4 accounts and have put the $150 under Reserve. I have put a note on my calendar to check if the credits are in by first week of April.

LiarsDice

Level 2 Member
Pretty funny how they select who does and does not get offers. I've not received this one or the tax offer. Neither has my wife.

c2nah777

Yes, it is a goatee.
Maybe send state refund to one account and federal to another?
Nice try but we are not able to get free e-file on state and offer is only good for. federal if I remember correctly. I would rather pay for the stamps than the fee for state.