e-rewards

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Does anyone participate in e-rewards? If so, wondering if anyone has an opinion on which is the best transfer partner. I have almost $800 sitting in mine and want to transfer it. I don't have any plans for their use..hence why they sit there...but thinking maybe just putting them into Avios or a hotel program. Most of the airlines don't make sense unless you're trying to get Southwest companion ticket maybe.

MaryE

Level 2 Member
Multiple emails. Multiple addresses - old ones in foreign countries count, right? Multiple award benefits. Be sure to clear the cache though. :)

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Alaska Air. Because they don't belong to any alliance, but are allied with many airlines, they're very flexible. And you can get biz class for much less than the airline itself charges, on many of them.

JoeK

Level 2 Member
I always transfer mine to JetBlue miles as it's my most frequently used airline. I haven't seen anything else besides the airlines that you can effectively use for redemption there.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I always transfer mine to JetBlue miles as it's my most frequently used airline. I haven't seen anything else besides the airlines that you can effectively use for redemption there.
I agree. They frequently offer to allow the miles to be used for restaurant.com.

But in my area, anyway, the only restaurants that participate are not all that great, so why bother?