Discover Extra CB bonus (targeted)

loves2fly

Gold Member
I received mail that I've been selected to earn extra $200 CB bonus for moving more of regular spending to Discover IT card.

IT also says: Remember, your extra $200 CB bonus is on top of the CB you earn every time you use your Discover card. (I clarified with CS and she said this will overlap with current Q1 cat bonus for months of Feb and March :))

Summary of this offer:

Earn an extra $200 CB after you spend $1500 or more EACH CALENDAR MONTH on your DiscIT from FEBRUARY 1, 2015 through JUNE 30, 2015. You must sign up by January 31, 2015 to take advantage of this offer. (I'm not sure if there is backdoor way to get to this offer similar to the 2014 last quarter offer to choose one store from an array and get add'l CB). Go to Discoverdotcom/EXTRACBB or call Discover to sign up.

Make sure to read mails from Disc before you throw them in trash.

jd13

Level 1.75 Member
I've been targeted for these twice over the past couple years. Back before I was really in the credit card game, I used my Discover for about all I could since I was randomly targetted with statement credits and other small offers. Then I got new credit cards, stopped using Discover and offers like this began to show up a few months after my everyday use stopped.

fordman85

Is there anyway to maybe call the backdoor number and ask if one qualifies for any of these offers? I'd love to get one!