DFW?

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
Want to Trade!

I have 4 United lounge passes. 2 that expire 6/30/16 and 2 that expire 12/31/16. I have a need for AA lounge passes and will trade
1 or all 4 - whatever you have. I am traveling in June and in July.

Please private message me and let me know what you can do. Thanks!!

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
its that time again - next Saturday is our monthly meetup -may 14
Location - http://www.olestexmex.com/ Time: noon- ?
Coppell - Sandy Lake between MacArthur and Denton Tap in a non descript strip shopping center. The food is
good and they have a separate room for us

Please let me know if you are planning to attend. Thanks!

chinomad

Level 2 Member
L is out of town next Saturday so I'm filling in for her. We will be meeting next Saturday - June 11.

Location - http://www.olestexmex.com/ Time: noon- ? Coppell - Sandy Lake between MacArthur and Denton Tap in a non-descript strip shopping center.

They have a separate room for us.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend. Thanks.

MaryE

Level 2 Member
its that time again - next Saturday is our monthly meetup -may 14
Location - http://www.olestexmex.com/ Time: noon- ?
Coppell - Sandy Lake between MacArthur and Denton Tap in a non descript strip shopping center. The food is
good and they have a separate room for us

Please let me know if you are planning to attend. Thanks!
Is this a monthly meeting? I am going to be in the DFW area around June 29th. I know too specific, but always hope.

chinomad

Level 2 Member
See you both there. If anyone else is coming, please let me know so I can give Ole's the correct headcount.

chinomad

Level 2 Member
Due to the low turnout, it was decided by the 3 RSVPers to reconvene at our July meet-up. June's meeting is cancelled.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
I have one of those $500 Chase coupons ($300 Checking, $200 savings, or $500 for both). Checking requires DD and Savings requires $15000 balance for 90 days. PM if you want it

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
Can't make it today - a lot going on since I'm finally in town. We'll be gone to Africa in August but see you all in Sept!

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
re: Wells Fargo credit cards:

Eligibility for introductory rate(s), fees, and bonus rewards offers
If you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card account within 16 months of this application you will not be eligible for the above introductory APR(s) and fees or any bonus rewards offers described below even if that account has been closed and has a zero balance.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
re: Wells Fargo credit cards:

Eligibility for introductory rate(s), fees, and bonus rewards offers
If you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card account within 16 months of this application you will not be eligible for the above introductory APR(s) and fees or any bonus rewards offers described below even if that account has been closed and has a zero balance.
Well that's fun - not. Not that there are chances you'll keep your card open anyway MSing on it :).