Determining incoming traffic at a specific airport/date

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
I am trying to figure out how many flights will arrive in Barbados on a specific day within a 90-minute period. I tried using the ITA website and Google Flights but they didn't give me what I wanted. The reason for this exercise is to predict the wait time passing through immigration. This is important after I had to stand in line for 2 hours at Mexico City airport a few weeks ago.

Barbados offers a fast-track program that hustles a person through immigration for a fee and I'd like to assess if it's a worthwhile purchase.

Thanks.

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
Flightaware and a few others can show you arrival and departure traffic for the past few days or week. If you're searching for dates far in advance though, I don't think they have that, but you can usually check the same day of the week as you're arriving and compare.

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
Playing around with Google Flights worked best. It revealed that there are only a few nonstop flights that fly to Barbados (from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, London, JFK) on the day in question. None are arriving at the time that I do. I am expecting immigration to be unfettered by crowds.

Thanks for the suggestions.