Dell XPS 13

csm634s

Level 2 Member
It amazes me this forum exists, happy Matt thought of this. Anyway I'm looking to pick up the high-end version of the new Dell XPS 13 as it has received rave reviews and now has Windows 10. I know many of you will tell me Windows machines are crap and that's fine, but I'm a heavy business user so it makes sense for my needs.

I know I can go the promo code + discounted gift card route, but I wanted to see if any forum users had ideas to pick up additional discounts on Dell merchandise. I'd like to limit my search to Dell.com as it will allow me to customize the machine, but that's not to say if there's another retailer with a better deal that I won't consider going that route.

Does anyone have a Dell promo card wheel that they could share or advice on further reducing costs past promo codes and discounted gift cards?

csm634s

Level 2 Member
The Amex Dell offer is dead according to my twitter account. That would've been a good idea though, thank you nrdk.

DCAFrequentFlyer

Level 2 Member
These are always portals too. Top Cash Back is offering 5% back, I think discover has 10% (But dont quote me on that one). The trick here is to make sure it tracks.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
The Amex Dell offer is dead according to my twitter account. That would've been a good idea though, thank you nrdk.
I have the Amex Dell offer $100 off $600 on several of my cards. Good through 9/15. May be full but worth trying again.

PM if you would be interested in discounted certs. Personally, I see the value of the extended warranty and points that some cc offer with a direct purchase is more than the discount you might get off certs.