Delete

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any legal issues of using funds from a business cc to use for a down payment on a property?

I know your credit gets ran at the beginning of the application and before closing so doing a balance transfer or 0& apr card is a big no no.

Since creditors only look at your personal credit, would it possible to let's say.. use funds from a 0% apr biz card, leave it your bank account for 60 days and have no legal issues?
I'm not a lawyer, so couldn't tell you...but your question is a little tricky. For example, if you do as the above, but then go racing through a red light, you're going to have a legal issue..

What I'm getting at here is while the act itself as described may (or may not) have legal issues, what is the broader plan here? That's something that might, eg if you fraudulently claim your assets are higher than they are when applying, that could be a problem...

So, why do you want to do this? Are you really planning to put the downpayment of a house on a credit card? If so, whats the logic/math behind that?