CSP Trip Interruption ?

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
My daughter has been in the ER three times this week and once to UC. She was released from the last ER visit last night at 2am. We are scheduled NYC-CUR tomorrow and clearly cannot put her on a plane. Has anyone used Chase trip cancellations benefits? Is it a total pain to get reimbursement? Our first hotel said we will be billed the full amount...which...our room is $319 a night with a $200 a night resort credit. I tried to get it bumped down to paying them $119 per night. No go. So, I'll have to put in a claim and wondering if they just steam roll you into making things so hard you don't get reimbursed.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I hope she gets well soon. Sounds like a rough time. I've heard that they are good at reimbursing, but never been through a claim myself.

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Thank you.
We were at urgent care and the ER again today...looks like we're finally headed in the right direction. IV antibiotics, anti inflammatory and fluids. I asked the Dr for a note saying she couldn't travel today so hopefully that will be enough to go back to the hotel with. I was able to get the JB tickets fully refunded without penalties because they had several schedule changes. I didn't even mention illness. The other hotel and car canceled no problem. Hopefully, I won't have to file a claim. I really don't want eyes on my account if you know what I mean!