Citi AA Plat upgrade to World Elite notifications

rcc

Level 2 Member
Just an FYI, it'd been a few weeks since my last upgrade on a World AA card to a World Elite AA. This is the conversion that let's you apply for a Citi Plat card with another 50k bonus. Just saw this when I logged in:
"We've mailed your new Citi card. After it arrives, activate it for use."

Time to get the next card. Stay warm if you're on the east coast, or use some AA miles to fly away.

The other "no more than 1 application in 8 days, and 2 in 65 days rule" still applies.

Pat

Silver Member
Is there any easy way to tell whether my card is WorldAA or World Elite AA version? I lost track whether I have got mine converted unfortunately...

falconbeach

Level 2 Member
Is there any easy way to tell whether my card is WorldAA or World Elite AA version? I lost track whether I have got mine converted unfortunately...
You can check the back of your card. If it doesn't say World Elite, then it wasn't upgraded and you can't apply yet.

Kevin Lu

Level 2 Member
Hey so I got my World AA version like one month ago, and now they mailed me the World Elite AA. I don't think I hit the spending for the bonus for the first card yet. Does this still mean I can get 50000 miles from my current card, while reapplying for the World AA and then getting the 50000 sign up bonus for the new card?