Chef's Choice 615 Premium Electric Food Slicer

grebel

Level 2 Member
Looking to buy one of these, thought you guys might be able to find a better price.

Chef's Choice 615 Premium Electric Food Slicer
Amazon price - $142.45
Real MSRP - 195.00

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
Do you live near a place that doesn't charge sales tax if you purchased it either online or B&M?

Do you mind picking it up B&M?

Do you value the warranty from the credit card?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I'm seeing a lot of prices around $149 at stores that you can buy discounted giftcards from. A price match to one of those, a portal and a giftcard through raise.com might be a good route...

Even without price match this route will probably be cheaper...

Joseph

Level 2 Member
Bed Bath and Bath has it for $149.99 and there's a 20% off coupon that can be printed to be used in-store. Matt mentioned using portals to purchase discounted gift cards which will bring the price down even lower.

grebel

Level 2 Member
I ended up going with something similar to Joseph's comment. 20% off online store coupon @ Bed bath n beyond which included free shipping. I then bought through an online portal (upromise, 6%) and used my arrival card for 2.2%. Retail was $149.99, I paid $118.10 after all portals/coupons/cashback.

grebel

Level 2 Member
Thanks! In the end, I realize I should have also bought Gift cards through Raise...but I'm new to all this, so here's one for lessons learned.