Check Your Snail Mail For Citi Targeted Offers

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member

My mom has been a Citibank customer since 2004 and for whatever reason in 2013 without requesting, Citi product changed her Diamond Preferred to a Thank You Preferred. Citi is good with mailing out letters when it is targeted offers. And here is her offer:

This offer is for generous categories, but the dollar spend at $500 is not too generous. Either way, it’s a nice way for some extra Thank You points. I’ve been seeing various targeted offers have different categories, and obviously, this set of categories are the easiest to manufacture some spend.

Last time, Citi offered me this: after $600 in spend in these categories department store, restaurant, gas, or grocery stores for lounge passes. I like my mom’s offer a lot more at a round $500 because then all I need to do is buy 1 $500 prepaid card.

Continue reading...

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Hubs and I each got one from US Air. Spend $500 for three months and get 16,500 pts. And then we each got this one from Citi but on our AA cards. My categories match yours and his matches this one.

Daniel

#hackingtheplane(t)
Got offered a 50K AA mile signup bonus for $1500 spend on the Citi AA Gold card, plus another 10k after a total 5k spend. I had too many recent inquiries so I couldn't take advantage (aadvantage? :p) of it, but man oh man I wish I could have.