Check Softcard for free $20 amazon GC offer

loves2fly

Gold Member
I saw this under Softcard offers:

Add a qualifying card to your Softcard and tap it once and receive a $20 Amazon gift card. Cards that qualify are Amex CCs, Amex Serve, Chase and Wells Fargo. Once you saved the card to SC, you must tap the card to use it. No mention of a minimum amount that qualifies.

I just entered my Chase F card and ready to tap it for payment.

check gosoftcarddotcom for more details

If this has been posted, kindly delete this thread since my search failed.

Nina

Level 2 Member
"Add a qualifying card to your Softcard and tap it once and receive a $20 Amazon gift card. Cards that qualify are Amex CCs, Amex Serve, Chase and Wells Fargo."

I'm not sure about Serve. My understanding is that only credit cards qualify. T&C state "prepaid cards are not eligible for this offer". However, there is an offer for verizon customers with new Softcard accounts: $5 for each of the first 5 purchases.

Nucstorm

Level 2 Member
I see this on my app as well. I wonder if you can still get the credit if you already added a card before. I don't have any additional cards that I can put into SoftCard.

Kim @Savy.Traveler

Level 2 Member
It would be great if you can add them online too; I just learned that the super cheap T-Mobile pay as you go (no data) plan I have is now legacy and reportedly you can't add a card via wifi. So this promo isn't an option for me without losing my cheap cell plan.

loves2fly

Gold Member
"Add a qualifying card to your Softcard and tap it once and receive a $20 Amazon gift card. Cards that qualify are Amex CCs, Amex Serve, Chase and Wells Fargo."

I'm not sure about Serve. My understanding is that only credit cards qualify. T&C state "prepaid cards are not eligible for this offer". However, there is an offer for verizon customers with new Softcard accounts: $5 for each of the first 5 purchases.
You are correct, prepaid cards like Serve are excluded from this offer. I apologize for the misinfo.

I wonder if they'll send $20 amazon GC for each qualified CC we add? So if we have several amex and chase, we can get as much as $100 or more?:cool: I'm still waiting on a response from them.

Jonathan.

Super Platinum Elite Member
Even if serve counts, its probably already in your wallet, and you can't re-add it or add another one anyways. just an fyi, your card needs to be 40 days old, otherwise it will fail to add.

loves2fly

Gold Member
btw, for those who just switched to SC this October, they also have the $5 on 5 offer where you get $5 credit for 5 transactions. Looks like this replaced the instant credit of $25 from verizon but if I understood correctly, this offer is good for TMo, V and A Verizon wireless customers only. For more details browse SC offers on your phone.

I haven't received a reply regarding adding of several qualified CCs if they'll send $20 GC for each one added or offer is limited per phone.

Last edited:

Nina

Level 2 Member
I got $5 for each of the first 3 purchases I've made in October. It looks like this $5 offer is not just for new accounts.

loves2fly

Gold Member
I got $5 for each of the first 3 purchases I've made in October. It looks like this $5 offer is not just for new accounts.
was it on a purchase of $5 or more? I made a $1 purchase last Wed and only got $1 credit back. But if it's on a $5 or more purchase, maybe that's why I only got the $1 credit from offer that runs till 12/31

loves2fly

Gold Member
Purchases were for less than $5. I got both $1 and $5 for each of them.
YES!!! I just checked my Serve account and it gave me $5 aside from $1 credit. You are right, this offer isn't just for new accounts in October and it doesn't have to be $5 or more. The best value is $1 purchase where you get back $6 credit for the first 5, thereafter, just $1 up to $50 till end of the month :)

Nucstorm

Level 2 Member
For people who actually received the gift cards, was this the first time you added the card to SoftCard or did you delete it and then re-add it?

I asked this because I have yet to receive a GC for my card that I re-added to Softcard.

gilapoin21

Level 2 Member
For people who actually received the gift cards, was this the first time you added the card to SoftCard or did you delete it and then re-add it?

I asked this because I have yet to receive a GC for my card that I re-added to Softcard.
Yes, all my cards were first timers

dlin

Level 2 Member
were the GCs emailed to you? how long did it take to receive the GC after you used the card?