cashing out Home Improvement gift cards

vike

Level 2 Member
Does anyone have a good way to cash out the Home Improvement gift cards that are available at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I was stuck with around $2K last year when they were briefly able to load BB. Thought I might be able to spend them at Lowes or HD, but nothing I need to get at those places.

Radar

Level 2 Member
Does anyone have a good way to cash out the Home Improvement gift cards that are available at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I was stuck with around $2K last year when they were briefly able to load BB. Thought I might be able to spend them at Lowes or HD, but nothing I need to get at those places.
I bought gas cards for Shell at Lowes and just used them for my weekly gas. Slow but sure and free.

Radar

Level 2 Member
If they ask tell them it is a Discover card, as some have a prob buying a gift card with a gift card.

vike

Level 2 Member
I bought gas cards for Shell at Lowes and just used them for my weekly gas. Slow but sure and free.
Unfortunately there are no Shell gas stations where I live. Closest is 60 miles away. I guess I could buy and resell Shell gift cards, though.