Blogger Guide: How to score big with eBates!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
As a seasoned blogger, I like to help out the newbies every now and then and create guides on how to make more cash $$$ from your readers (I mean your family, who you started blogging to help…)

Ebates is a shopping portal that pays out both the reader and the blogger for their affiliate link. And periodically they offer increased bonuses that turbo charge that earning!!

Ebates bonus cash!

See how you can quickly earn $100? Easy as 1-2-3.. ! So, how can you game it? Well for one, if you don’t have a big readership you could ask friends and family to join, but that’s still quite a small pool. However, if you have a bigger readership, perhaps you could get more of your readers to convert. Here’s a strategy that I just invented for that.. please keep it to yourself.

Focus the readers on the $100 bonus that is earned, and give it away.

Crazy right? You’re trying to earn money here, and I’m telling you to give it away. Well listen on newbie blogger, as I make you rich, this is a great con.

• Pick a well known charity that pulls on the heart strings – personally I’m a fan of the Wounded Warrior Project, it really brings together the patriots, and also those who don’t believe in war, but feel for our good men and women. A slam dunk.
  • Donate $100 to this charity upfront (don’t worry, it is deductible)
  • Tell your readers you already made the donation in anticipation that they would support you.
  • Profit.
The profit aspect comes in from not mentioning how many more conversions you get beyond the first $100… here’s a chart for that. Just think how many people will come to your site, feel that they can easily sign up to be one of the first three people that covers your $100… but doesn’t realize that was covered long ago? Here’s the payout table

Ebates – where the real money is

Check out that additional bonus table too.. just imagine you’ve been hawking the link for years and have it on the sidebar of your blog? You could already be into the hundreds, and this simple, $100 investment to some charity could push you into the big bonus category.

So while it seems weird to give away $100 to some stooge charity, it’s really a Slam dunk! Stay tuned for more exciting ways to make big money for little effort!

HT – FTG

The post Blogger Guide: How to score big with eBates! appeared first on Saverocity Travel.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

GettingReady

Level 2 Member
Paint me confused, I donate to WWP and how does that benefit my EBates referral process? Feel free to use arrows...
I belueve the blog is Matt's attempt at satire. It did throw me off the first time I read it, and I was like what the heck...that doesn't sound like Matt. Course I could be wrong, and maybe he went to the dark side.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping my readers are smart enough to figure out I wasn't really suggesting to do this, but would read the post, then click through to the HT, then think about it :)

But I know i'm confusing with my weird logic sometimes, so apologies if it doesn't come across properly!

Someone

Level 2 Member
What?! @Matt Don't apologize, double down!

"The promotion was so successful I've donated another $100, so keep those sign ups coming!"

Or, for people who can't understand sarcasm... "Next week, how to abuse widows and orphans for fun and profit!"