Best Buy & Lowes: 10% Off When You "Move"

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
Lowes coupons has always been a staple of the USPS Moving packet. I didn't realize coupons included Best Buy! There is a 10% coupon in it for one item at Best Buy; the coupon is good till August 31, 2014. Link to the terms & exclusions for the 10% off 1 item at Best Buy. Buyer beware: Best Buy has a strict 15 day return policy unless you're Elite or Elite Plus.

The Change your address envelope can be found at the USPS post office or ask the postal clerk for one.

Separately, Best Buy offers special College Student deals (currently through 7/12, there's an offer of $150 off MacBooks or iMacs, $50 off iPad Air). You just need to have an .edu address (anything that contains @...edu works ... for those of you that are fortunate to have a "lifetime" .edu address --> I have an alumni.edu addy). Just sign up at Best Buy. They will send you the periodic deals & unique coupons.

If you're looking to buy a retina MacBook, you're better off buying one from Apple directly through their education store. Personally, I went through 5 replacements because of "yellow tint.​

YMMV on stacking the $150 off coupon with the 10% off coupon.​

There are a lot of exclusions, but this would be great for a large appliance purchase (fridge, washer / dryer), TV.

EDIT: updated the end date for the College Student deal for $150 off.

Last edited:

bay11

Level 2 Member
Check out Slickdeals, they post coupon codes for Lowes all the time. It's for buying online only, and u can pick up in store. I used couple of them already.