Bank of America (FIA) are a bunch of worthless idiots.

zeitgeist

Level 2 Member
So, I have a Fidelity Amex, Mastercard, and Visa all with a 10k limit and a BoA Americard Priv with a 20k limit.

I wanted to transfer the Fidelity cards over to BoA for a 50k limit. Can't do that they are "two separate companies." Stupid but whatever.

So I ask about transferring the Fidelity Visa and Mastercard limits over to the Amex and to do that they would need to do a hard pull. Unless the woman was just a stupid Moron, I don't know why they would have to hard pull to do a [fudging] moving of credit limit. This type of incompetence really pisses me off.

Even their "Platinum Support" completely sucks dick.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I decided to put the censoring back in to the forum based on a few users requests (not about the above post) and that the above was a waste of good swear words.

As you can see, even if we mask the more naughty words people can say things that are saucy, such as the last line. I am going to have y'all to self censor on things like that, and as a help towards that goal I'd like to suggest you don't consider the sucking of dick a bad thing.

For the point at hand, hard pulls can occur when moving credit lines because certain products have built in limits, the one I reference a lot is my experience with the Freedom card, where any line over $35K requires a pull. It may be that you pushed over their limits.

I'd suggest calling back in and trying for just one of the cards, but I generally feel FIA is keener to hard pull.

Annie H.

Egalatarian
as a help towards that goal I'd like to suggest you don't consider the sucking of dick a bad thing.
Well... your point of view might be a little different than mine and others whether it's a good or bad thing--still not necessarily bad. But I need to chime in about BofA--I've quit them so many times and been forced to come back. I have a Merrill Accolades/BofA I'd like to shred and embed in the CEOs ---no need to say where. If that doesn't work, I'll move on to Chase.

TheBOSman

Staff member
I decided to put the censoring back in to the forum based on a few users requests (not about the above post) and that the above was a waste of good swear words.
This is really my main issue. I'm pretty good with swearing but only when the context really calls for it. And as you note, completely sucks would make the point without the extra word.

Ctrix65513

Level 2 Member
Their customer service is lacking. I wanted to upgrade my credit card from the fee free to the annual fee version and it took a month! I should've just cancelled and applied for the annual fee version- would've been faster.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

Going on 1 hour on hold now for a fraud alert. Some wonderful staffing going on at the BOA call center.