Award wallet upgrade coupon needed

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Just send them $5 or whatever every six months. Well worth it! Or is there some upper level of AW I don't know about?

MarkD

Level 2 Member
Just send them $5 or whatever every six months. Well worth it! Or is there some upper level of AW I don't know about?
This is one site that I don't mind contributing to. The money spent pays for itself in the convenience factor. I just renewed for another 6 months for $10 which includes a card with all of your Airline/Hotel frequent flyer numbers printed on it.

I have an AW tab up in my browser at all times. When I want to login to an airline/hotel/credit card/shopping site I launch it from AW.

smittytabb

Staff member
Last I checked the blog Frequent Flyer University on BA had some AW upgrade codes on offer a few posts ago. He has a google doc spreadsheet and you take off the ones you claim.

Kim @Savy.Traveler

Level 2 Member
Looking for an upgrade code for existing users if anyone has one available. (Someone was kind enough to email me one when I first posted, but my account hadn't yet downgraded so I wasn't able to use it successfully. That code has since been used the maximum number of times.)

smittytabb

Staff member
Looking for an upgrade code for existing users if anyone has one available. (Someone was kind enough to email me one when I first posted, but my account hadn't yet downgraded so I wasn't able to use it successfully. That code has since been used the maximum number of times.)
There are still codes available on the website I reference in the post above.

Kim @Savy.Traveler

Level 2 Member
Thanks! I found one that worked. I stopped reading his advice since he got his AP account closed for something stupid, but I guess I'll take advantage of his willingness to post the codes. Thanks again!

smittytabb

Staff member
Thanks! I found one that worked. I stopped reading his advice since he got his AP account closed for something stupid, but I guess I'll take advantage of his willingness to post the codes. Thanks again!
Free is free, no? I don't read him either, but I stumbled across these and they have been there forever. Guess I know why.

Last edited:

Vinay

Level 2 Member
Thanks for guiding to link. I deleted a bunch of codes which were not working and found one which was working.

smittytabb

Staff member
Thanks for guiding to link. I deleted a bunch of codes which were not working and found one which was working.
That's great! I hate it when people don't delete the codes they have used! Those have been there awhile and for whatever reason, not used up yet!