Award Wallet 25% discount and Founders Card?

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
Got this email today and I'm sure most of you did too.

I'm curious about the FoundersCard. Does anyone have it? Does it give elite status on any airlines or hotels?

Did you know that AwardWallet.com was launched on November 20, 2004 (exactly 10 years ago). During these 10 years in business we had some ups and downs, we were able to survive some rough times. Now, we are a team of 18 people and we wake up everyday to work on making AwardWallet the best tracking tool ever. We never forget that we exist only because of the support of our users, so we wanted to say thank you for using AwardWallet and for being a loyal customer! Here is what we were able to throw into the goodie bag for you:
  • 25% off of our standard upgrade price for 1 day only. This works for an upgrade as well as for an extension of your existing AwardWallet Plus membership. Here is the special link to upgrade:
    https://awardwallet.com/user/10yearAnniversary.php
  • In light of this anniversary our partner FoundersCard is providing a special offer for you. FoundersCard Membership provides access to exclusive networking opportunities and over 500 premium hotel, travel, business and lifestyle benefits. They are offering a limited time deal to access FoundersCard membership at a preferred annual rate of $395 through November 30, 2014. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please apply by clicking here:
    https://founderscard.com/new/awardwallet395 or using referral code FCAWARD395
Enjoy preferred pricing and privileges at over 500 top hotel properties around the world; upgraded status and/or preferred pricing with travel partners like Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific and American Airlines, British Airways, Hilton HHonors, JetBlue, Silvercar, and HotelTonight.

steventravel

Level 2 Member
I looked into this as well. You have to fill out your information to get information on it. Was wondering what benefits it comes with.

Looks like its mainly for major business owners:

There are a couple blog articles including Points Guy and Loyalty lobby about it.

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I read the Points Guy overview from 2013 and I don't see $395 in benefits.

I gave my info on the link and am awaiting their response. If there are any new bennies I'll report back.