Amex Sync Offer $25 off $25 at Costsco

Trevor

Level 2 Member
I'd recommend getting this applied to your account quickly. Will likely go fast! It was on 6 of my 7 Amex accounts. Will check my wife's next. Only available through Amex website (ie no facebook or twitter). We already go to Costco, so here comes 6 x $25 gift cards for a free $150 from Costsco.

Trevor

Level 2 Member
Quick update: Just tried my wife's accounts and 0/7 had the offer :( Sent a message to them to see if I could get it added. Will update if it works out. Cards we have:

PRG-my account had it, AU didn't
Platinum-only 1 card-didn't have it
SPG-my account had it, AU didn't
Blue-none had it
Blue-Old-my account had it, AU didn't
Delta-my account and my card as AU on wife's had it, wife's own main account and AU on mine didn't

Very odd that I would have it on 6/7 accounts and my wife didn't get it on any accounts. Oh well, happy with the $150 free.

Trevor

Level 2 Member
Dan's Deals just had a great point...looks like those with a Costco Membership are not targeted for this offer. Makes perfect sense in our situation. My wife has a Costco membership, I'm not even on the account. I got the offer, my wife didn't.

goofypluto

Level 2 Member
Dan's Deals just had a great point...looks like those with a Costco Membership are not targeted for this offer. Makes perfect sense in our situation. My wife has a Costco membership, I'm not even on the account. I got the offer, my wife didn't.
Ahhh good point! I have a costco membership and I didn't get the offer on any of my cards.

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
I've been a Costco member for 10 years. I just got the Costco offer yesterday on my SPG AmEx. Co-worker got the offer on her JetBlue AmEx on Monday and she's not a memeber.
She got the Amazon offer and I didn't. I use Amazon all the time and am a Prime member. Hoping I may get that one still!

Miles Mademoiselle

Level 2 Member
Got it on all 7, including AUs. How would AMEX know whether a card member is a Costco member? I am and received the offer. Boyfriend is not and received the offer.

Kevin

Level 2 Member
I'm not a Costco member and I did get the deal. Is it only usable for purchasing a membership or is it possible to get some kind of temp one day pass in order to do some regular shopping?

Vinay

Level 2 Member
Got it, bt not a member as well as no Costco nearby! Do they have e-gift cards? Might pick a couple and sell off on Craigslist

hollywoodms

Level 2 Member
I got it on several of my cards. Went to costco today and bought membership. I picked up some restaurant gift cards for $75 of value which can be resold to several online sites for 75% of value. Does anybody know how the 2% rewards (up to $750 per years) works for the purchase of merchant gift cards? If you do get 2% cash back, just need to purchase $37,500 worth of restaurant gift cards for a free $750 (minus the $110 membership fee). Anyone hungry? :)

madage

Level 2 Member
I'm not a Costco member and I did get the deal. Is it only usable for purchasing a membership or is it possible to get some kind of temp one day pass in order to do some regular shopping?
Ask a Costco member to buy you a Costco Cash card with a small amount loaded. You can shop at Costco with a cash card even if you're not a member. Unless you luck into a Costco Cash card at one of the online GC resellers (cardpool has them very rarely), only members can purchase the cash cards.