Amex spend $75 cell phone payment online $10 back

hdawg

Level 2 Member
I just checked my account as well. Got $15 for $75 spend 3x. Hopefully I can break up my bill and not set it to auto pay, because my ink is too valuable to change it permena. Nice catch @Jaime, also saw a new offer for Pf Changs $10 back for $50 in all my accounts.

ddavidch

Level 42 Member
Just got this offer on my Hilton Surpass. I didn't see it on any other cards.
Thanks for the post... for whatever reason, I do not see it on my Surpass or any other AMEX...
I've never understood the targeting logic for these offers.

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
FYI: for WF cardholders, there's a cool benefit (I'm using WF instead of Ink now for paying my cell phone bills):

When you charge your monthly cell phone bill with your WF card (link): Pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card and you'll get up to $600 protection (subject to a $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft at no cost.

Protection is subject to a $25 deductible and maximum benefit limit of $600 per occurrence. Protection covers cellular telephones billed to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, subject to a maximum of two claims, per twelve-month period, per Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card account number. Protection covers the primary line and up to the first three additional lines listed on your provider’s monthly statement. Cellular telephones that are stolen or damaged are protected. This protection is only available when cellular phone bills are paid from your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cellular phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card or from the card that is linked to a Line of Credit. This benefit does not cover cellular telephones that are lost. Cellular telephone protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following your first cellular telephone billing on your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and remains in effect when you continue to charge your monthly cellular telephone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage you may have presently or in the future, such as your homeowner's or automobile insurance policies, or through a plan provided through the seller of the telephone.

Sesq

Level 2 Member
Ironic given that they took away telecom as a bonus category when the revamped the hilton cards a year or so back. That WF tip is a good one InstinctX.

ell

Level 2 Member
I got it on 3 cards Hilton, Blue sky, Delta, can you use it in store? as per the terms only online

Jaime

Level 2 Member
I don't know about in store, Ell, but I used it online for my T-mobile account and just got the $10 back.

bg85

Level 2 Member
I have the T-Mobile $30 prepaid plan - 100 min, unlimited texts and data. The credit does not seem to be posting for prepaid top-ups with T-Mobile.
i can second this. i tried to add $75 to my T-mobile prepaid plan. no luck on the credit.

Jeff C

Level 2 Member
Has anyone received their $15 credit yet? I split my bill over two $75 payments last week but have not receive the credit.

Jeff C

Level 2 Member
Has anyone received their $15 credit yet? I split my bill over two $75 payments last week but have not receive the credit.
Nevermind...fine print for the offer reads - "Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 15, 2014,"