Amex Offer (Biz Open Cards): AT&T Wireless $150 off $150 +

boredelaire

Level 2 Member
Seems to be exclusive to OPEN business cards.

Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay or one-time payment only. Must add offer to Business Card from American Express OPEN (“Card”) and use same Card to redeem. Limit one $150 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your American Express billing statement within 90 days after April 15, 2015, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying transaction. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or by phone at 1800-331-0500. Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireline services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer. Your payment must be in the amount of $150 or more in a single transaction and completed by April 15, 2015. Payments at retail locations or via third party resellers do not qualify. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying transaction from the merchant until that qualifying transaction has been fully processed. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party. POID: BKMX:0001

FlyingExplorer

Travel, Tastes, & Tennis
Dang, that can be a great deal, particularly if you have several Amex business cards.

Too bad I don't use AT&T - that would probably bring my international data roaming bill to what it is right now with T-Mobile - at least for a few days or so.

satz

Level 2 Member
FYI, you can find people on this forum to buy the offer from you if you can't find any use of it.

KennyBSAT

Staff member
FYI, you can find people on this forum to buy the offer from you if you can't find any use of it.
If anyone has credits to sell (AT&T offer but no AT&T wireless service), there are lots of buyers in a subforum I have set up. I sold both of mine there. If you would like to have access to that forum, please PM me.