Amex Everyday Preferred 30K

Does anybody have a link to the Amex Everyday Preferred 30K sign up or anything better than the current off of 15K? Amex Everyday 25K? The links I've already tried are no good

knick1959

Level 2 Member
The link I used a couple of months ago was right off of the main AMEX card listing page using an incognito browser. It was pretty easy to recreate at the time, but seems to be gone now. Sorry! Maybe someone else has a live link.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Open in Incognito mode and it should be 30k offer.

Code:
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/amex-everyday-preferred

The link I used a couple of months ago was right off of the main AMEX card listing page using an incognito browser. It was pretty easy to recreate at the time, but seems to be gone now. Sorry! Maybe someone else has a live link.
I know. I saw it a month or two ago but my wife and I were applying for a mortgage and the mortgage officer made it clear to not open any new lines of credit. I'm kicking myself now

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Thanks. I tried it both in incognito AND in private with safari. No such luck. I appreciate the help though
Definitely try it a few times in Chrome Incognito mode. When I posted the link above, it came up 30k first time. I just tried it and first 2 times it was 15k, but the third time it was 30k.

Rick351714

Level 2 Member
I'm having the same problem as Brian, nothing work for me after 10-12 times in Incognito mode over a couple of days now.....

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member
Very odd - it's been pretty easy for me to get the offer in Incognito.

Y'all don't happen to be on some VPN connection pointing somewhere outside the US? Or something similar?

EDIT: Make sure if you have any other Incognito windows open, to close them out and re-initiate an Incognito session each time to load offer page.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Watch that first month.. its a doozy! But yeah, if you are applying now you probably want to get 30 transactions and $6K in the first 1-3 days.

30French

Level 2 Member
Watch that first month.. its a doozy! But yeah, if you are applying now you probably want to get 30 transactions and $6K in the first 1-3 days.
Have there been reports of shutdowns for doing close to 6k of groceries in the first month?

My family is hungry.

justcallmeima

Level 2 Member
Did you try this page?
Code:
http://loopholetravel.com/2015/10/02/secret-american-express-bonus-offers/
It actually points to the same link as above but maybe this is easier.

gotmilk

Level 2 Member
Anyone able to get the 25K Everyday? I've been trying for ages, but I can't seem to get ever since the last time they were able to get it through Ignotio Mode?

Umashankar

Level 2 Member
Anyone able to get the 25K Everyday? I've been trying for ages, but I can't seem to get ever since the last time they were able to get it through Ignotio Mode?
Trying calling amex customer service and tell you want to apply for this card and also tell them you saw a sign up bonus for 25k points and see they could honor it for you....

PillanSmye

Level 2 Member
Different browsers in Incognito.

I've had good results with the Puffin browser on a mobile in the past.

Also helps to use a VPN to alter your IP.

VanillaSmack

Level 2 Member
I have had great success getting the best Amex offers (25K Everyday, 30K Everyday Preferred, 50K PRG) using VyprVPN via Austin, TX with Incognito tab in Chrome.

(Link broken by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

sungchiahao

Level 2 Member
Does anyone know if the 20 purchases bonus applies to the signup bonus of the card? Let's say I have the 10k signup bonus, and I also meet the 20+ purchases, do I get the 12k MR?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
It's a decent card, I just got another 27K from them this month, but with the reductions in grocery spend avenues near me it isn't as attractive any more.

HariOm

Transcendent Level
but with the reductions in grocery spend avenues near me it isn't as attractive any more.
Ditto. I'm actually debating prefunding $6k of groceries via Whole Foods gift cards if they even still sell them in store.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto. I'm actually debating prefunding $6k of groceries via Whole Foods gift cards if they even still sell them in store.
Almost had to do the same with a local A&P/Acme, but found an alternative option.

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
It's a decent card, I just got another 27K from them this month, but with the reductions in grocery spend avenues near me it isn't as attractive any more.
I just don't think I have the cojones to dive in like that. I guess it is all about scaling up. Figuring out what works in your zone, with your float ability, and then ramping up to whatever you feel comfortable with.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't think I have the cojones to dive in like that. I guess it is all about scaling up. Figuring out what works in your zone, with your float ability, and then ramping up to whatever you feel comfortable with.
Yep, start small for sure.

MilesJunkie

Level 1.66 Member