amex bus gold - 80k offer

nashharley

Level 2 Member
i just got amex business gold a few weeks ago on 50k signup bonus. there were rumors of 75k bonus for some but i never could get that to load. but just yesterday i just got a pre-approval letter for business gold with the following bonuses:

50k at $5k spend, then
15k at $1500 additional spend, then
15k at $1500 additional spend

total of 80k bonus points for $8k spend. just posting in case anyone is interested since i hadn't seen this particular offer anywhere online previously!

JeffB

Level 2 Member
I got that offer too. I am passing because I would have a hard time spending to get all the points.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I got that offer too. I am passing because I would have a hard time spending to get all the points.
I believe they are transferable offers, might be worth passing it along to someone.. I also believe that perhaps Dans Deals has a place where that happens for cash..

twentyseventy

Level 2 Member
i just got amex business gold a few weeks ago on 50k signup bonus. there were rumors of 75k bonus for some but i never could get that to load. but just yesterday i just got a pre-approval letter for business gold with the following bonuses:

50k at $5k spend, then
15k at $1500 additional spend, then
15k at $1500 additional spend

total of 80k bonus points for $8k spend. just posting in case anyone is interested since i hadn't seen this particular offer anywhere online previously!
Was it a mailer or online offer?