Alaska Visa 50k Targeted Offer

addemoh

Level 2 Member
Hi All,

I just received (and was approved for) a targeted offer for 50,000 bonus AS miles:

25,000 upon approval
25,000 for $2,000 spend in 90 days

Pretty exciting as I've wanted to apply of an AS card for a while now but hadn't pulled the trigger. The offers T&C's did state the following:

"This offer is not valid for customers that have applied for this product in the last 12 months."

The email included a single use code so it is not something I can pass along to anyone - just thought I would let you know that an offer is going around!

If this is common knowledge / a common occurrence, feel free to ignore/delete this thread!

Alaska Offer.jpg

MarkD

Level 2 Member
I just received (and was approved for) a targeted offer for 50,000 bonus AS miles:

25,000 upon approval
25,000 for $2,000 spend in 90 days
Do you live in the Pacific Northwest?

What's your history with this card?

Voyaging Doc

Level 2 Member
Agreed would love it. You should have done multiple apps. Somebody in the other thread das did he was able to get two approvals from the same code

addemoh

Level 2 Member
unless we can borrow your address. :D
I'm sure arrangements could be made :p. Worth noting that I'm the only one that received this offer in our household. My SO has a pretty similar credit history and card portfolio and she only receives the 25k offers. If she does get the code though, we will be trying for multiple approvals on it!

Agreed would love it. You should have done multiple apps. Somebody in the other thread das did he was able to get two approvals from the same code
I definitely should have been more ambitious on this one - by the time I tried a second application it was too late. Live and learn I guess ;)

ElainePDX

Level 2 Member
Actually, I think that the AS offer that gives 25K miles with first purchase, and $100 CB for $1k spend, is a better offer. There are links to that floating around. Using the two browser method, you get the same 50K and make $50. I was just approved for 3 cards in one day.

So don't feel bad you are not in the PNW. Just poke around to find that AS offer.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
If you ignore the lower ones long enough, it's possible that you'll eventually get the higher.

I got 30K offers for Delta from Amex for 2 years before I finally got a 50K. Which, of course, I jumped on.