Airbnb 20% off (up to $150AUD/USD) Coupon Code

girlmeetsworld

Level 2 Member
Airbnb coupons are quite difficult to find. I had an upcoming booking and found the following... it only applies to new accounts and it is supposed to be for accounts based in Australia. I did not have to provide anything specifically Australian to make it work on a new account for the full discount. I simply signed up, made a booking and applied the code below. It gave me $150USD off instead of the $150AUD - YMMV.

NB: It is possible to set up an Australian phone number via Skype Out on a monthly basis for a fee (cancel after the first month if necessary) and you can state that you reside in Australia if you need to play around to get the code to work for you and the discount is worth it.

I know there is a conga on the forum already and if you sign up via a referral, the referee gets $25USD to use toward future bookings. Regularly the person signing up also gets $25USD credit to use toward a future booking, but Airbnb doesn't allow you to stack codes so you can't apply the initial $25USD referral credit from signing up through a referral link to the booking you are trying to get 20% off. I generally hate pimping, but this is my referral if anyone wants to sign up to Airbnb to take advantage of the coupon and doesn't have another referee www.airbnb.com/c/rclentworth?s=8

Here is the wording of the coupon from Airbnb's website:
Coupon entitles you to a 20% discount off your total booking cost, up to a maximum discount of AUD150. To be eligible, the booking must be completed (including host acceptance) using the promo code "TRAVELZOOAU20" before 11.59pm Australia time on May 1st, 2015, and the stay must start not later than June 10th, 2015. Valid only for registered Airbnb users in Australia who have never completed a booking on Airbnb. Limited to one discount per registered user. Not transferable to another user or redeemable for cash. May not be combined with another Airbnb coupon or discount code. Any subsequent refund will be limited to the amount actually paid. Coupon codes may not be supported on older versions of Airbnb's mobile apps. Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the discount or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb's Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected.

Last edited: