AA Codeshare search

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
Does anyone know a good way to search for which routes/flights have codeshares?

My purpose is for trying to use an AA voucher on oneworld partners.

For now I've been stuck using google's site search for AA and Malaysian codeshares on the airlineroute website, but I'd love to be able to see a list somewhere of the flights and routes AA operates as codeshares with their partners.

ETA: I used Matrix to search with c:aa info, and was not finding anything and thought maybe I did it wrong. But when I searched on TPAC's that way, I did find the CX codeshares listed, so I guess I was doing it right. It looks like I'm just out of luck and there really are no codeshares on any of the flights I wanted.

Still, if anyone knows a list somewhere, I would find it useful, so I can pick a destination that I might use my voucher on.

TIA

Last edited:

Eric Bogs

On ITA Matrix and Hipmunk, you can search for codeshares by searching for flight number range, e.g. DL1000-2000

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
On ITA Matrix and Hipmunk, you can search for codeshares by searching for flight number range, e.g. DL1000-2000
Thanks. I didn't think of using flight numbers. I might be able to find a list of all flights by number and search through them for good destinations I guess.

I've spent a lot of time with that map for other reasons, but didn't use it here. Thanks for mentioning it.