7-26-15 Staples offers ResellingDo 40% Special: $200 Giftcard for $170 plus MOARC 25%...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Despite the common perception that Staples and most of their employees are not fans of resellers Staples has really come through to celebrate the successful #resellersdo yesterday.

First, you can head on over to your friends at paypal digital gifts to collect a $200 Staples gift card for $170. That’s a cool 15% off.

Heres the link to the Staples cards on Paypal digital gifts. Go for the $200 card and it should look like this:

I bought one late last night for me, and one just now as a gift for my friend, i.e., me. Both went through instantly. I’m not sure what the limit is, so please leave a comment if you are buying more for some data points, as with paypal digital gifts there are always some limits that we don’t exactly know about.

Oh, and don’t forget when you pay with paypal to switch the payment method to your Chase Ink credit card to hopefully get 5x miles assuming it still codes as a Utility purchase. I know I get a lot of Utility from the cards!

**** Incoming – Special ResellersDo MOARC *****

And I don’t know how Trevor did it, but coinciding the end of the DO with the start of a MOARC coupon was brilliant. The MOARC is, of course, the Mother Of All Rewards Coupons offering a staggering 25% off. There was, of course once a 40% Rewards coupon, but that is so rare we dare not mention its name so as not to jinx it.

The 25% MOARC coupon applies to your entire purchase with a number of notable exceptions: It is in-store only

Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Amazon products, Apple®, Bose®, Canon® ink, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, SquareTrade® warranties, Staples® EasyTech(sm), Steelcase®, Texas Instruments calculators, self-service print, computer workstation, faxing, custom photo gifts, outsourced print, gift cards, mobile phones and services, phone cards or postage stamps.

So what does it leave..

• Beats products (many are up to $100 off, some can be sold as new.
  • Routers (Linksys AC2600 is $279 with $30 gift card, Amazon price is $269)
  • Monitors
  • Harddrives
  • Cameras
  • Headphones / Speakers
$100 of Clearance Computers of $200 or more

This coupon has been out a while, so your chances of finding a clearance computer left are pretty dismal as the employees have already hid and or resold any clearance computers. Still sometimes you get lucky and if you are in-store anyway might as well take a look.

Online $30 off $150 (er. $200) Regular priced items

If you can’t be bothered to go to a Staples store, you could try this online coupon code

Per the brief slickdeals discussion, it’s probably $200 minimum and it excludes all sale items which sucks hard, but the combo of this and the discount gift cards can still get you 30% off regular priced items.

Obviously if you go online you can’t use the 25% rewards.

Continue reading...