7-17-15 Holy Crap Y’all, I almost forgot about the Ann Arbor Do!

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Confession, guys (and gals), when things get busy the blog suffers. Sorry about that! And I was on a business trip this week, son’s playoff baseball game.. yada, yada, yada…

Anyway, while I had signed up a long time ago for the Ann Arbor Do which is coming up this weekend which is at a nearby location I was originally waitlisted due to an abnormally small venue. Little to my knowledge (actually due to my lack of checking… but that sounds more like my fault…) the venue was changed to a huge 200 seat capacity venue south of Ann Arbor (guys… next time North is better!).

And I definitely would like to see Julian (Devil’s Advocate), Shawn (Miles to Memories) and Greg (Frequent Miler), especially if they are so close to my dojo.

So while I thought I was a remote change on a waitlist, I am now in… but unless someone introduces a babysitting service pronto.. I won’t be able to attend the whole time.

But Here’s My Promise to You..

I have a few 1-year passes to Jet.com, which is launching in just 3 days. If you find me and I have some left, it’s yours. That’s a $49 value!!. And if you sent an entry into my craptastic giveway (see post here), please let me know because if I can give some crap away there, I won’t have to mail it! Your chances of winning may be enhanced! (Remember, I reserve the right to adjust the craptastic giveaway as I go…).

And if you need a 40″ Sony TV for $400 and are local by all means let me know!

Dell 10% at Discover Deals…

Ok, this is worth a mention. Dell.com is 10% at Discover deals which means it’s really 10% now and 10% in July 2016 when they double the cash back.. they have a couple deals worth looking at. I personally bought the LG 42″ TV with $150 Dell Epromo card for $370.. While you can’t sell as new on Amazon you could probably get around $300 on Amazon based on the warehouse deals (see here for pricing). And of course I’m using a Dell epromo certificate to buy it… perpetuating the cycle..

Sears and Kmart 10% at Discover Deals..

But alas, there are no real deals… but you may be able to make some things work with coupons and such. Hopefully this runs for a while because Sears and Kmart sometimes have competitive pricing which can become a huge moneymaker with the double dip for gift cards then purchases with a big portal bonus.

And the Reselling Do is coming up next week!

Is anyone heading there? It’s sold out but here’s the announcement. I’ll be there too!

Look forward to meeting some readers at both of these events.

Cheers,

BH

Continue reading...