7-1-2015 BigHabitat botches Jet.com contest; Special Drawing with 10 more passes for those...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

What? Another contest – well it’s actually an enhanced re-do…

BigHabitat Botches Jet.com Contest

Well, the contest drawing for the 5 free Jet.com early access passes from yesterday’s 45-minute mini challenge went horribly wrong. I was using the comments from the wordpress comment page and apparantly carelessly only included 9 out of 26 valid entries. So 17 folks were wrongly excluded from the contest. And that just isn’t fair.

Jet.com Saves the Day

So I sent a note to the team at Jet.com to see if they could bail me out. And they sure did, with 10 additional early pass 6-month memberships! Special thanks to the folks at Jet.com on saving the day, and for responding in minutes to my request!

Special Make Up Drawing to Be Held

So tonight there will be a special drawing for those that were wrongfully excluded from the first drawing. I will list the names first so people can confirm that they are included and I’m not forgetting anyone again. Here’s the names I have in the running…

KP
Ryan
Maciek
sud
Paul
Sherman
MMKate
eg
VM
Eric
Tyler
Christy
Barb
Hank
David
GM
jeff storch

The good news, with 10 prizes your odds are actually slighly better than the first group. And by slightly, I mean 58.82% vs. 56%. And if I included all the names the first time, it would have been only 5/26 = 19.2% per entry.

So sorry for the original mixup.. and good luck to the re-do participants.

Continue reading...