6-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership Free

Kal

Level 2 Member
Office Depot.com is offering 6-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership for Free when you follow the instructions below. Thanks rohanu
  1. Click here and login to your account or click here and sign up for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Click on "Manage Delivery Addresses" on the top right of the page
  4. Under "Change Membership Level," click on "Upgrade to Premium"
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BLKZZMOT5 in the space provided, then click "Apply Promotion Code" and "Next" to complete

Deal Editor's Note: Be sure to turn off auto renew after you sign up. To turn off auto renew:
  1. Click on "Access UPS My Choice" under the Tracking tab
  2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the top right of the page
  3. Click "Edit" on the Membership Information box
  4. Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box, then click "Save Changes"
This was posted on slickdeals.

Beth

Level 2 Member
wow thank you!!
! I love my choice and premium is fantastic as I travel a lot!!

mario

Level 2 Member
Rad! Now I just need to figure out how to get these UPS guys to deliver my AGC to a UPS store. No more stress about delivery times and 5k sitting in my mailbox unattended!!!

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
Has anyone had experience with the "UPS Access Point" - where UPS will drop off packages at a UPS Store? Do they drop off those packages in the morning or randomly during the day. FedEx has a similar program, where you can request to pick up a package from the FedEx Office location. But for FedEx, they will drop off packages first thing in the morning (during their drop off's of Overnight / Express packages).

tpk0211

Level 2 Member
I have my AGC's delivered to a UPS store I just use there address as the shipping address, downside they charge 5.00 when you pick up but worth it's for me usually delivered around 10-11 am.