6-30-15 BigHabitat 45 minute Jet.com Mini Challenge starting now… giving away five 6-Month...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Ok, folks, this one is quite simple. I just got an email from Jet.com announcing that they are giving me 5 free 6-month memberships to Jet.com with early access. While many of you may have already lined up the 6-month trial once it starts, the key here is early access, which should start as soon as you redeem the code (after I email it to you, assuming you win..).

So in turn, I will donate these to you, my loyal readers. Since there is only 5, I will have a time limited challenge that will begin at 10:45 p.m. on 6/30/15 or whenever this is posted (whichever comes first).

All comments to this page prior to 11:30 p.m. on 6/30/15 will be recorded and 5 will be randomly selected to receive one of my referrals. Only one comment per person, please be a good sport.

Winners to be announced either real late today or more likely tomorrow (7/1/15).

This is separate from the Craptastic giveaway, so if you’ve entered that already and would like Jet.com early access please leave a comment.

Continue reading...