6-27-15 Huge! The 2015 BigHabitat Craptastic Crowd-Sourced Giveaway Raffle!

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Folks, I know you guys appreciate a good deal. And nothing beats free. And while conducting my resale activities I have accumulated a lot of stuff, many of which were free after points or free with another purchase, or in a few cases returns. And while I could keep this stuff, I really don’t need 7 headphone sets, or 4 hdmi cables, etc.

And while if I give these away I won’t get anything, in fact I’ll be in the hole for postage at least I’ll get $200 from Upromise from the recent referrals (although that’s in November, just in time for Christmas…)

So I am announcing the 2015 BigHabitat Craptastic Crowd-Sourced Giveaway Raffle!

I have donated a number of items. Here is a picture of what I’ve thrown in the pile…

The rules are

1. You need to leave a comment to enter, on this page
  2. You have 2 weeks (until 7/10/15 end of day)
  3. Only one entry per person. Please don’t try to game the emails, these aren’t that valuable!
  4. Another blogger will be nominated to actually handle the drawing and award the gifts. I will pass the eligible emails to them.
  5. In typical BigHabitat fashion, I have not given any of these bloggers any heads up about this contest. I think they all are good sports though! You should definitely pressure them to join the BigHabitat 2015 Craptastic giveaway challenge.
  6. You will determine who that blogger is through this surveymoney survey. Please feel free to add write-in candidates!
  7. Other bloggers may contribute gifts (you may encourage them to do so, and that may help them get the nomination to be the awardmaster!)
  8. If the awardmaster is in Southeast Michigan I reserve the right to drop all this crap off at their house! Just kidding! Or am i…
  9. the first 5 people may choose their gift, after that it is blogger’s choice!
  10. Since this concept was hastily conceived and is for entertainment purposes, BigHabitat will decide any interpretation of the rules as required.
Here is the initial list:eek:f crappy prizes.. I expect our distinguished candidates for awardmaster may donate more!

Item Donated by # MSRP Comment
Bintang T-shirt BigHabitat 1 5 More if you consider trip to Bali to buy
Wicked Earphones BigHabitat 7 7.5 No choice of color, sorry!
A pair of old refurb routers BigHabitat 1 40 I didn’t bother to look up specs
A returned Leapfrom Leappad BigHabitat 1 20 May or may not work… I hate leappads..
Alphaline 6′ HDMI BigHabitat 4 12 Its an HDMI cord…
Eclipse MP3 armband BigHabitat 3 5 If you have an MP3 player, you’d gladly pay $5
Alphaline 8 outlet surge protector BigHabitat 2 20 That’s only $2.50 per outlet!
JBL Clip red BigHabitat 1 40 Hey this one is actually nice
WOW wall charger BigHabitat 1 5 Just add usb cables!
Brother PT-200 BigHabitat 1 40 $40 assumes you never check Staples sales
ihome battery case iphone 4/4s BigHabitat 1 15 You really have a 4 or 4s? This is for you!
ihome 30 pin charger BigHabitat 1 10 I assume that means Lightning?
Alphaline HDMI to DVI Cable BigHabitat 2 10 If you need this, it does the trick
Alphaline HDMI cable 12′ BigHabitat 1 15 The finest HDMI cable $15 can buy
Again, you need to vote for the awardmaster!

The current choices are:

Vote here. It’s a surprise. Then goat them into committing some items to give away. And they are certainly welcome to actively try to promote this contest and go for awardmaster. Some of these guys might actually contribute some things more valuable then my stuff …

Good luck folks.. c’mon folks, with my readership your odds are pretty darn good!

Continue reading...