6-25-2015 $20 Upromise Bonus Returns.. Join and get $20 for ANY purchase through the portal...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

As I’m sure you’re probably aware, Upromise is a cash-back portal similar to TopCashBack, Ebates, SavingsStar, Discover Deals, etc. Their rates are pretty decent and I used them a fair bit before I signed up for the double cashback with Discover, which obviously smokes most other portals.

Earlier in the year, Upromise had a sweet promo where new members could get $20 just for signing up. This was pretty unusual, in that most portals required you to get a like amount of cash back before getting the bonus; i.e., if you got a $10 bonus you needed to get $10 in earnings, which often meant you had to spend hundreds of dollars.

This new promo is almost as sweet, new members will get the $20 just for making any qualified purchase:

To get the $20 offer, you need to receive an invitation from someone who received this email. If you need an invitation, just leave a comment below or send an email to bighabitatcom@gmail.com. And hopefully, many of you who signed up last time received the same email. If you would like to leave your email for people to contact you for invitations, please do. Remember, there is a limit of 10 credits for referrers, so please give others a chance once you have filled your quota.

How to make a really cheap qualifying purchase to trigger the deal

Upromise offers a bonus payout on Ebay (currently 1%). Just bid and win a cheap ebay auction and you should trigger the deal. You could look for coupons, gift cards, etc.

Or if you have the targeted ebay offer of up to 4x points, you could look into deals like the Phillips gift card for $90 for reselling the gift card, which would net you a $22 profit per this Doctor of Credit post assuming you bought the max 3 $100 cards and were eligible for the full 4x bonus. Add $20 Upromise sign up bonus and you are at $42 for a $270 purchase… not too shabby.

Continue reading...