$5 off Visa gc's at rite aid

Piccadilly

Level 2 Member
Rite Aid's facebook page has printable coupons for $5 off visa gift cards.
raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=vanillavisagcfb1201
You can print as many as you want by opening and closing private browsing windows and using a different email each time.

Skywardbd

Level 2 Member
"Get your coupon for $5.00 OFF A $25 or more purchase of Vanilla Visa Gift Cards
Coupon available to the first 10,000 fans."

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
Just got back from RA..bought 3 OV's with my coupons. You enter your Wellness Card in order for the coupons to work. The $5 off was deducted automatically from each of my OV's. At first, I gave the coupons - but they would not scan or take $5 off -- but worked when I entered my Wellness Card.

In addition, they sell Apple GC's in any denominations (up to $500)...they are WHITE color, not the silver (which are fixed amounts).

Skywardbd

Level 2 Member
Works with ANY email- real or otherwise. Just redeemed a dozen coupons. Great for smaller denomination GCs you might actually give as a gift!

fr33b13

Silver Member
I am 0 for 3 with getting RA to let me buy a VISA GC with a CC. All the places I went to said debit card and cash only.

Piccadilly

Level 2 Member
I am 0 for 3 with getting RA to let me buy a VISA GC with a CC. All the places I went to said debit card and cash only.
I ran into the same problem. I did a online chat with CS and asked about their policy. They told me that you can buy with cc. A few hours later, I had a apology email from district manager and he said he would contact the stores personally to let them know the correct policy. The employees are getting confused with the green dot policy of cash/debit only.
Rite aid has awesome CS. Contact them, and they will straighten out the store quickly.

jleey98

Level 2 Member
It seems like in the city (I live in Philly), they are more stringent about the cash/debit only policy. I asked them if they were confused about the GreenDot policy but most claim they are not. One manager told me they were directed by Vanilla (InComm) to not accept CCs during the holidays due to the increased amount of stolen credit cards during the season). I must have went to about 20 different Rite Aids since the coupon went out (there are a many within walking distance for me and it doesn't take me long to drive to ones a little further out and then when I went to the suburbs to run errands, I stopped by a couple) and I literally found 2 in the city that take CCs. When I sent to the suburban one's (I only stopped by 2), I was able to by 2k at both without any question.

Piccadilly

Level 2 Member
It seems like in the city (I live in Philly), they are more stringent about the cash/debit only policy. I asked them if they were confused about the GreenDot policy but most claim they are not. One manager told me they were directed by Vanilla (InComm) to not accept CCs during the holidays due to the increased amount of stolen credit cards during the season). I must have went to about 20 different Rite Aids since the coupon went out (there are a many within walking distance for me and it doesn't take me long to drive to ones a little further out and then when I went to the suburbs to run errands, I stopped by a couple) and I literally found 2 in the city that take CCs. When I sent to the suburban one's (I only stopped by 2), I was able to by 2k at both without any question.
Well, when I chatted with rite aid CS on Thursday, they told me that company policy is to accept cc for them. The district manager told me his employees were getting confused by the green dot policy. Try talking with CS (I used that chat option on their website). If there really is a policy just for Philly, they will tell you. I live in Allentown, and all the stores in the city turned me down, but like you, when I went to one out of town a bit, they were fine.

SeanPIT

Level 2 Member
One manager told me they were directed by Vanilla (InComm) to not accept CCs during the holidays due to the increased amount of stolen credit cards during the season).
All of the ones in Southwest PA that I've visited have signs posted stating that. Although they were not accepting CCs before the signs and the holidays, too.

jleey98

Level 2 Member
All of the ones in Southwest PA that I've visited have signs posted stating that. Although they were not accepting CCs before the signs and the holidays, too.
It's a little annoying... I've normally bought my gift cards at CVS but this coupon has made me chase Vanilla cards at Rite Aid. Luckily I've found a couple (including the one across the street from my apartment) that will let me by with a CC (maybe it's because I buy them quite often and they know me and have never had a problem from me).